Joe Watson appointed Carolyn Caudell Tieger Professor of Public Affairs Communications
The University of Georgia's Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication has appointed Joseph Watson, Jr. as the first Carolyn Caudell Tieger Professor of Public Affairs Communications.
Old into new: Geneticists track the evolution of parenting
University of Georgia researchers have confirmed that becoming a parent brings about more than just the obvious offspring—it also rewires the parents' brain.
UGA researcher explores how light can solve wireless space shortage
The proliferation of wireless devices may make daily life easier, but their signals are crowding an already limited number of available radio frequencies that enable wireless communication. A University of Georgia researcher is looking to make the most of the spectrum by using photonics, the science of creating, detecting and maneuvering light.
News Release Archive
- UGA recognized by AACSB International as an innovator in business education
- UGA scientists use robots and drones to accelerate plant genetic research, improve crop yield
- Extension viticulture specialist to help state’s vineyards
- UGA College of Pharmacy opens doors to new educational facility in Augusta
- A concussion may affect your driving even after symptoms disappear, says study
- University of Georgia unveils 2017 Bulldog 100 rankings; Chicken Salad Chick tops list
- UGA recognizes longtime community servant with inaugural leadership award
- UGA outreach programs help Georgia communities grow and prosper
- Matthew Auer named dean of UGA School of Public and International Affairs
- Student Affairs grants encourage innovative faculty research partnerships
- New UGA facility in Griffin will help launch new food products
- UGA scores big at latest Georgia Bio awards
- UGA joins initiative to advance biotech manufacturing in the U.S.
- UGA president unveils need-based scholarship matching program during State of the University
- Finalists for UGA College of Veterinary Medicine dean to visit campus
- Hanna Holley crowned Miss University of Georgia 2017
- Sundance film ‘Chasing Coral’ features UGA ecologist James W. Porter
- Spring 2017 Signature Lectures bring internationally prominent speakers to UGA
- UGA presents 2017 President’s Fulfilling the Dream Award
- Study finds barriers limit black households’ access to financial services