Contracts for all contract-eligible, fiscal and academic faculty will be available electronically through the Faculty Data Self Service (FDSS) area of OneUSG Connect. Faculty are expected to gain access to their contracts for review, print and signature at the beginning of June each year.
Faculty are expected to sign their contracts within 20 days of receipt. Faculty members are encouraged to verify their login and access to OneUSG Connect and their Faculty Data Self Service before end of the spring semester.
As in past years, the contract administration process will begin with Budget Development. Units will have the ability to preview contract data before delivery to their faculty’s FDSS pages in the OneUSG Connect system. New and corrected contracts may be requested by the appointment unit’s business office after the first cycle of contracts are delivered.
The Office of Faculty Affairs and UGA’s OneSource Project have developed communication and training resources to support contract administration.
Faculty support materials:
If you need help signing your contract please refer to the following resources:
- A Quick Reference Guide
- A tutorial in the OneSource Training Library. To navigate to the interactive tutorial:
- Click the ‘+’ next to ‘Signing Your Faculty Contract in OneUSG
- Connect and select ‘See It!’ or ‘Try It’ under ‘Viewing and Signing a Faculty Contract’
Appointment unit support materials:
- A recorded webinar on the overall contract administration process or the slides for the webinar are available for your review.
- A tutorial in the OneSource training library on how to check your unit's contract data for errors before the distribution of contracts to faculty. Be sure to select "Running the Faculty Contract Dept Review Query", which is posted under "Faculty Contract Delivery for Practitioners and Liaisons".
- Instructions for accessing and reviewing contract data Query access should be available mid-late May.
- Error Reporting Form These will be due to OFA mid-late May
- Instructions to request corrected contracts after the first cycle of contracts is generated
- Corrected Contract Request Form
Questions on the contract process may be directed to Truitt Broome (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Faculty Affairs.