Remote Operations Information
During Phase 3, the staff in the Office of Faculty Affairs will be working both in the office and remotely. To help us serve you well, please review the following list for guidance on faculty employment actions and conducting business with OFA in the weeks ahead.
- The Faculty Affairs Liaison within each school, college, or central office should still be utilized as the first point of contact whenever a faculty member or staff member within a unit needs assistance with faculty employment procedures. Contact information for the Faculty Affairs Liaison within each hiring unit on campus is posted on OFA’s Liaison website.
- Faculty Job Postings and Faculty Hiring Proposals should be submitted to UGAJobs per standard practice.
- For most other matters, the best way to reach OFA staff is via email. Our email addresses are all listed on the OFA Staff Directory page. We also are happy to connect with you via Zoom for any issue that is best discussed verbally.
- Submissions - from a Dean’s office or a Vice President’s office - for review or approval by OFA:
- All offer letter reviews should be sent simultaneously as email attachments to:
- All other review or approval requests should be sent as email attachments to Angelina Carlson Angelina.Carlson@uga.edu; these include, but are not limited to:
- Hard-copy mail (campus mail and USPS) will still be delivered to OFA’s mailbox in New College; however, items submitted in this way may be subject to delayed processing.